Body Canvas

12/04/2016 Unknown 0 Comments

It has been a while, since last time I updated my blog. I thought it would be a good idea to write about my "physical canvas". Today I would like to introduce my art works, temporary tattoo. These fake tattoos are all drawn by myself. 
lately I am obsessed with body art, tattoo. However, since tattoo is permanent, I wouldn't like to have a permanent regretness in the future. I personally have a real tattoo on my back neck and I had pondered over one years before I have my tattoo done and there are lots of meanings behind it.
I thought it would be a good idea to draw on myself. I simply used a black pen to draw on my hand. I didn't think too much about the damaging of skin. 
I see my body as a big lively canvas and draw some flowers sketches on it
I was satisfied of my own art work. I think it gives a grunge yet interesting feeling.
P.S I just uploaded the other instrumental blog-post inspired by my new design snare drum, please have a look!

 Thank you for your reading!

0 意見: